GTD? Out of business??

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Went out of business a while ago.
Chassis and Fibreglass bodys are still available seperately from other sources.

If you are out there looking for a super new ride, or just for info, please check out the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif NEW www.cav.co.za web site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif with all NEW and improved GTs. We have distributors in England, Germany, and myself in the USA. to help. I have several available in stock for immediate delivery or to your spec. approximately 12 weeks delivery. My site has approximately 80 classic cars on it but has not been updated with the new chassis info yet but will in the next week or so www.vipclassics.com. driving: I will also take any classic or interesting cars in trade for the GT’s. Cheers, Roy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you are out there looking for a super new ride, or just for info, please check out the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif NEW www.cav.co.za web site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif with all NEW and improved GTs. We have distributors in England, Germany, and myself in the USA. to help. I have several available in stock for immediate delivery or to your spec. approximately 12 weeks delivery. My site has approximately 80 classic cars on it but has not been updated with the new chassis info yet but will in the next week or so www.vipclassics.com. driving: I will also take any classic or interesting cars in trade for the GT’s. Cheers, Roy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Roy,

Are we ever going to see a price list for the CAV in kit
form?

Thx,

ian

Ian Please call me with your fax num. I will send it to you tomorrow. my cell is 619 708 3180. Sorry been crazy bissy. Roy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Back