Happy 2011 to you all

I've not been around for the last 18 months or so, so looking forward to catching up with you all again.

A big thanks for the invite to the Christmas party, had other arrangements though sorry. Hope to make the next Surrey meeting though - is it still at the top of Newlands Corner ?

John (or whoever the right person is), can you send me a membership renewal pack please, or bring one along for me to fill in would be great.

All the very best all.

John W.

Hi John,
Happy New Year.
The Surrey meeting is now at Silvermere Inn-on-the-Lake, just off the Painshill Roundabout on the A3. See the Club website under 'Meetings' for further details. See you there on 12th January.
Contact Max Walter or download a membership form also on the website and send it to Max marked 'Renewal'.

Thanks tony, know it well as I used to live in Byfleet and have played that course.

Will see you there on the 12th ;)

Hi John,
Happy New Year.
The Surrey meeting is now at Silvermere Inn-on-the-Lake, just off the Painshill Roundabout on the A3. See the Club website under 'Meetings' for further details. See you there on 12th January.
Contact Max Walter or download a membership form also on the website and send it to Max marked 'Renewal'.

Back