Happy Birthday, Fran!

If my memory is correct, on Tuesday, March 5th, you should be turning over the odometer to the next higher digit.

Happy Birthday!

Fran,

All the best! Although we have not had dealings, I have heard great things of you. Wishing you many more happy and healthy years, so that you may continue your great works!

Mark

Michael Fling

Supporter
:bow: If that is the case, I would like to chime in and say Happy Birthday. It isn't your good looks and charm that are your strong points (That was from my view, not my wife's). Your strength is in your passion for what you love. Often, people ruin really good hobbies by turning their hobby into a business. You have made that transition well. Your knowledge, willingness to share, and passion to stretch the norm is amazing. Keep it up and live life like you were dying, Thanks for being so helpful. I value our new friendship and I look forward to making you proud with my build :chug:

Fran, Happy Birthday mate.....to an all round great guy. My offer remains in effect....you get to the central Florida area and lunch or dinner is on me.

Happy Bithday Fran. You are one of the best People I know out there. You have that knack of knowing how to help without being asked.

Bill

Happy Birthday Fran! Though I've never met you, you've always been very helpful when I message you with what are probably pretty stupid questions :laugh: I'm a young guy but hope to do business with you down the road and look forward to that day. Enjoy your birthday sir!

Happy Birthday Fran! Coincidentally had lunch with a group today where one of the guys was named fran as well

Back