Happy Holidays.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I hate that BS politically correct title. I am about to go to lunch with a bunch of my staff and after that I am away from a computer until the New Year.
So to all my friends on this forum what I meant to say is, have a safe and wonderful Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.;)

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Dear All
Please accept, with no obligation, implied or inferred, my best wishes for
an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday,
practiced within the most enjoyable of traditions of the religious
persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect to the
religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice
not to practice religious or secular practices at all.

And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated
recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year of 2007,
but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make the British Isles "Great Britain" (not to
imply that the UK is necessarily greater than any other country), and without
regard to the race, creed, gender, color, age, physical ability, religious
faith, choice of computer platform or sexual orientation of the wish.

PS "MERRY CHRISTMAS" TO ALL !

Slainte'

Last edited:

Keith

Or, in other words....

Dear All, I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and ex colleagues, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my solicitor yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. No trees were harmed in the sending of this message.

Keith

Dont worry Keith,at least your solicitor might let you drive 'his' GT40, (He probably sent Fran a deposit with the fee he got for drawing up your letter).

While all you folks are imbibeing your way thru the festive season spare a thought for me who will be desperately attempting to finish everything I told folks I would do!

Merry Xmas to all, and if all your wishes are to come true I think Santa will have to retire Rudolf & Co for a fleet of car transporters.

Cheers
Jac Mac

Hi Pete,

Er, if you are not going to be using your 40 over the holiday period, may I take care of it?? I can come and get it, no problems, and it will certainly not gather dust then.

Dalton.

Keith1 said:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. No trees were harmed in the sending of this message.

Keith

Keith,

absolutely super! Will use that in the future.

To all of you a super Christmas time and all the best in 2007!

Marcus

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Pete, do u do plum pudding and goose in Brisbane?
how about a pint of porter?
i raise my glass to ya'll across the water.

Slainte

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Dalton, sorry mate I only read your post today and I'm back home now, otherwise of course you could have looked after #48 for me.(Official lie.):lol:

Tommy, some do the Ham and Turkey thing but mostly it's prawns (shrimp) and freezing cold beer.
No goose though, they all live in New Zealand.

Back