Hello all...

Hi, I’m Matt, I’m from North London (N21) fast approaching 40, and I’ve been hankering after a GT40 for some time. I’ve spent many hours reading here, and look forward to having a 40 of my own at some point. A while ago I met up with Simon Winter (Hi – thanks for the coffees) when I went with my brother in law to have a look at his car that was for sale, but the timing just wasn’t right for me.

Anyway, hope all your builds go well, your cars fly through their IVAs, and everything keeps ticking over nicely...
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com;)<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
<font size=" /><o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Thanks,<o:p></o:p>
<FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Matt<o:p></o:p>

Not only your avatar, but your car as well :)

I'm now the proud owner of a RCR...

I won't be able to start any work on it for a while, I have to build a bathroom before my relatives arrive for christmas. But after that be ready for lots of questions...

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks Fran, if I wanted to find out the history of this kit, is there somewhere to look for a number etc on the chassis so i can work out when and where it was built?

Thanks,
Matt

Welcome Matt,
N21 - that's Enfield, right?

I'm only round the 25 at J30/31. I am maybe 75-80% through the build of my GTD/Southern GT hybrid. If you want to come over for tea/coffee/cake feel free.

Brett

That's very kind of you, especially the part about cake. I won't be starting until next year, but seeing one in the flesh will be of great help. You're also most welcome to drop into mine if you fancy a look at the RCR, just send me a PM.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt,

I know the car and obviously its history...drop me an email and I will fill you in.
Brett has seen a few RCR's as he was here at the shop last week...

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Matt,

Like you're planning, I had my 40 for my 40th, certainly not a regretable thing to do. Mine's a GTD, greatly improved by some bits and pieces from Fran. Anyways, welcome to the forum, its a very friendly and knowledgable place indeed.

Back