Hello and Welcome

Dear forum members and guests,

I am excited to announce MDA GT40 UK now have it's own forum! I hope it to be productive and helpful for those of you who want information about the MDA product, as there are some who may have not heard of MDA. So in the next few weeks, there will be information such as specifications, pricing and many detailed photo's that will be posted to give you a quick overview of the MDA product.

Owners, current builders wanting to post their cars here are always welcome as well as anyone else wanting to contribute in making this forum a productive resource for all interested in the GT40.

So, we'll see how things go over the next while and take it from there.

Best wishes-

Chris Martino

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Chris,

How many MDAs are under construction at the present time, and, how many are raging around on street/track? Might give an idea of number of folks that might be active in the forum. If folks wanted they could put build threads in this section instead of the Builder's Forum. If needed I can move the MDA build threads here if that is where people would like them to be. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Ron

Hi Ron - thanks for the assistance, I am trying to round up as many MDA owners as I can right now. I know of a couple of guys who say they will be ready for street trials this month and next. If the MDA owners on the 'Build Forum' don't mind, maybe to get the ball rolling their threads could be moved here? (guys, let Ron know if you're reading this). I hope to see enough owners here to make it worth while, I'll do my best to make it work.

I don't have a problem with mine moving here, the 'Build Forum' gets more exposure but I'd like to see this become a resource for those wanting to find MDA related info all in one place.

Let me know if that's ok.

Congrats on your new build, glad to see you back at it after all you went through-

Cheers

Chris

Ron!

You could move my buildthread, no problem.

Hi Chris!

Nice to see a MDA build forum on GT40s.com. I haven't posted that many pictures at gt40's, but now I definately will.

Best regards

Daniel

Ron Earp

Admin
Daniel, I can't seem to find a build thread you started. And, how about the others, you wish to move them?

Ron

Hi Ron!

Sorry to bother you again. I've updated my Buildthread at GT40's and it should now be pretty high up at the list on Builders forum.

Just move the buildthread, nothing else.

Thanks and keep up the good work Ron!

Best regards

Daniel

Ron,

You can move my build posting (MDA GT40 MK1 in Wales, UK) to this forum.

Thanks

Alastair

Last edited:
Back