Hello Everyone

This is my first post here and I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm interested in cars. . . always have been. . . and am contemplating undertaking the build of something exotic. I've spent the past several months researching a few of the FFR options, each with their respective shortcomings, and am now investigating the feasibility (cost, logistics, end-product) of putting a streetable RCR SL-C in the garage for semi-daily driving here in Southern California. In all honesty, I didn't originally think the SL-C styling was for me, but its grown on me the more I look at it and now I actually really like it.

Since I see that Fran participates here, I'm assuming this forum is an appropriate place to ask RCR product related questions. If that's incorrect and I should be emailing them directly to RCR, please let me know.

So I'll begin this quest for SL-C knowledge with a question. . . the reference will be obvious so forgive me for that. Is there some type of build manual for the SL-C, or does one order it assembled to whatever extent one desires and then figure out the rest on your own?

Cheers.

Hello Artgirl...

welcome to the forum.

I have read many of your posts over on the FFr site.

Drop on down to the RCR section and join in the fun...we do have a build manual available to our customers but it is not something we make available pre-order.

We and our customers (much like the FFr site) would be happy to answer anything you may want to know...

The price difference between the two cars is very slight , if you compare apples to apples...new for new..We dont use any recycled parts in the kits at all...

Once again welcome...

Last edited:
Artgirl, welcome to the forum!
Fran has an assembly manual, hardly needed as the basic SL-C is pretty straight forward in the build. Most questions are regarding systems connections, wiring, etc. (IMO). Drop me a PM should you have any questions. Not really a difficult build if you keep to the basics, which few of us have really done.

Jack

Yes, welcome ArtGirl:

I frequent the FFR forum often and find a great deal of help and information there.

I've moved my SL-C to San Angelo but unfortunately, my shop and tools are lagging behind. Soon though, I can get going again and I've enjoyed the build so far (without a manual).

Mine will be primarily a track car (unless I change my mind....). The developing SL-C crowd are here to help, exchange ideas, lend psychological help when needed. :thumbsup: (What do you call a blind Radiologist?....A Psychiatrist! I'm not blind yet so I'm the former).

Enjoy!

Back