Hello from Washington state!

I had mine in Vancouver last August at the event @ Fort Vancouver. (came over & down from North of Spokane) about 200 cars there. It was the Columbia River Concours D'elegance 4th annual event. Planning to do the "End of the World" event at Illwaco 2nd week end of September 2014 and will be staying in or around Vancouver with relatives. Good times to be happen!...................Rich Roy CAV #99

There are two completed CAV's and I have 1 in progress in the Vancouver Canada area. Note that Salina Bailey in Washington is working on establishing a Northwest GT40s club and is gathering information now from prospective members. Anyone in the Pacific Northwest that is interested should contact her with your information.

Salina Bailey <[email protected]>

Gord

Salina Bailey

Supporter
There are two completed CAV's and I have 1 in progress in the Vancouver Canada area. Note that Salina Bailey in Washington is working on establishing a Northwest GT40s club and is gathering information now from prospective members. Anyone in the Pacific Northwest that is interested should contact her with your information.

Salina Bailey <[email protected]>

Gord
Thanks Gord,
just getting things started, have a short list of a few owners who have seen my posts, please send me an email if you interested in Joining the club, we have one of the very early Superformance MKII P2107. as the weather gets nicer and folks want to get their cars out, will be planning an outing for us, somewhat central for everyone. and Those that have certain events they know of or like to attend should give me a heads up, I would like to send in as a club for attending, car shows, cruises, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you if you would like to join in!!
Salina

Back