Hershel Published

Hey Hersh

Saw your letter in this month's issue of
Kit Car. Congratulations.

A formal Association of kit makers is a nice idea if it has standards that it's members must abide by. Otherwise it won't be worth the paper it's written on.
I doubt Kit Car has anyone with will and
skill to make it happen. Hope they prove me wrong.

MikeD

Just received the new Kit Car magazine and read Hershel's Letter. The sentiment is true that the industry has progressed, along with technology, to provide a better quality product to the public. This is a benifit to us all in many ways, except price mabey.
Builders and owners and manufactures of all kind of specialty,custom,race,replica,street rod and even kit car, need to be more aware and organized to promote and continue with their hobbie or business.
What seems to be lacking in the industry, perhaps only in certain segments, is CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT. This seems obvious by the consumer issues raised here and other places. Some manufactures in other segments have been in business for many years and always provided for their customers and clients. Many GT40 companies have come and gone, along with their dealer networks. Perhaps the best support is found here... WWW.GT40s.com

Good letter Hershel

Steve
wink.gif

I was over Hershal's this past weekend....Mentioned that he was published. In his quiet manner he said Yup.

Also, got to meet Ron this weekend.

Hey, Ron was it hot enough for you??

Mike

Back