HMS Victory 1/64 scale plank on frame

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
As if I dont have enough to do.....

Hi Andy
Very interesting hobby and that project is something very unusual and so nice to follow !!!!
I understand you are like me ; in love with cars and ... modeling
Some years ago I started to draw in scale 1/35 the French version of " Surprise" ( Master and commander ) which name was l'Unité before to be captured with project to do the boat with sailors when being captured .... unfortunatly I did not follow by the lake of any good sailors figures to start with
So I started an 1/35 hudge military diorama Sebastopol under assaul during ww2
But again stopped the project due to car project for Le mans race !!
Will follow your progress with big interest ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    297.5 KB · Views: 258

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I simply can not believe the amount of talent displayed by our members. Keep up the excellent work gentlemen !!

Regards Brian

Hi Andy
I remember reading on a french POF forum a thread where the member developed similar project but cannot find again that thread ,
here are some pics of other ones and a link to another for you to grab some idea's may be ?

Attachments

• p_74canons_ob.gif
    p_74canons_ob.gif
    274.6 KB · Views: 241
  • diorama-dédié-à-la-construction-de-navires-en-bois-lodeynoe-pole-russie-mars-154098494.jpg
    diorama-dédié-à-la-construction-de-navires-en-bois-lodeynoe-pole-russie-mars-154098494.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 235

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
A fantastic model by dad there viper, I'm not looking forward to doing the rigging and might have to steal JimmeyMac's fly fishing tools to help me....

Mic, thanks for the additional info that diorama has a shed load of models in it, and yes I to have about 15 kits of 1/35 scale german ww2 figures, jerry cans, barrels ready for a BR52 Kriegslog (spelling?) build. Yet another project is my live steam 'Evening Star' gauge 1 loco and I also have plans for a BR52 live steam... never bored here....

I can't come up with ships,
but I manufactured model airplanes in my company for 15 years until 2003 when the Chinese hacked my servers and stole all my CAD/CNC data and customer data,
so the business was soon over :(

Attachments

• IMG_7008.JPG
    IMG_7008.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Kopie von minimoa8.jpg
    Kopie von minimoa8.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 198
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    621.3 KB · Views: 197

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Just cruising through and thought I would check to see if any updates on these amazing projects!

Back