How Many Types of GT40s Represented?

Hi guys, I used to have two GTD's. I have sold my silver car. Now ijust have the Gulf coloured James Bond car.

Although you may want to include the MDAGT40. The chassis jigs were finished earlier in the year and are now ready for supply. As far as i am aware, GTD are no longer supplying chassis. I am told the Jig they used to own has been scrapped! CAV were supplying GTD with space frame chassis, though not any longer. I seem to have the only UK supply of space frame chassis at present. Our chassis is quite different from a GTD or CAV. Further details on request. MDA new website address is: www.gt40uk.com all e mails to [email protected]

I appologise to anyone who has trouble getting hold on me lately. I have moved house & my business. Then I had my Pc pack up completely, So completely in fact Ive bought a new one and spent three weeks transfering all my data across. My Website will be available very soon, hopefully by the Weekend. Appologies to anyone who has been waiting for replies, please resend them to my new address or [email protected]

All the best to all

Mark Sibley
MDA

Sorry Bill, Should have said under construction at present. Just checked with my Web builder he says should be up in the next few days or at worst just after weekend thanks for your patience. This site has been a long time in coming as we've been concentrating on getting all the tooling correct. If you require quicker details I can E mail directly to you. My direct mail is : [email protected]

Thanks to all that have been patient. I have really had my work cut out this year. I hope to supply old and new customers in the near future.

All the very best

Mark Sibley
MDA

G

GTD
grin.gif

Back