i am the austrian

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
... you would have fun flying under it in a jet........ ;-)

welcome Just... start a build thread soon.... we like photos....

Andy

Attachments

• Europabrucke.jpg
    Europabrucke.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 354
now my dream is real. i must tell you.
after a long ride during europa i get my dream near london-city. it is the tornado from this forum, sold by chris stylanou, a verry friendly and helpfull guy, all was correct and in perfekt condition, after getting the chassis we went to the companie-tornado, most off the parts i orderd are there, in a verry short time, i get the boddy, fix it on the chassis with tape and the ride home goes on. the complete trip to get my dream was 54 hours, from austria to england and back, 3400 km, all in all.

now my ideas can be real, my dream will be real, i think i need much time for it, but it will be a great car.

some pics from england, to show you the car.

Attachments

• DSC01873_Größe ändern.JPG
    DSC01873_Größe ändern.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC01881_Größe ändern.JPG
    DSC01881_Größe ändern.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC01882_Größe ändern.JPG
    DSC01882_Größe ändern.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC01886_Größe ändern.JPG
    DSC01886_Größe ändern.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC01895_Größe ändern.JPG
    DSC01895_Größe ändern.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 334
and for all of you, interessted on motorcyles, i send you a link from my action last weakend, 1 day before going to england, we was on this big enduro-event called --- erzberg rodeo ----, a real great mountain with so many racers, 1470 racer on the starting line to get one place under the first 500 to are alowed for the --hair-scramble-- enduro race on sunday

YouTube - Erzberg 2007 - Official Video Compilation the official video

YouTube - Erzbergrodeo XIII - Prolog 2007 a video from a racers helmetcam, crazy.

i startet whith an 450 cm quad, no winning, hahah, but verry big funn, and good speedaction.

just ernst

hi just
it was a pleasure to meet you and your daughter, and im glad that you are happy with the chassis.....
all the best with your dream and im looking forward to the build pictures.

all the best

chris

sorry for my --nothing to speak about gt-40--, but i will show you the sport that get all the time, i could need to build my car,.....hahah....and the sport is a verry fast sport,......

3 weeks ago we was at the 2008 worldcahmpionships in arizona at lake-havasu,........coming home with an world-champion in ski-open, kevin reiterer, a rider from our team.

the video shows our new ski´s made in austria, look and have funn,........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqrAazlnzR4

the second thing what cost´s my time is a prototype from our elektro-bike --el-cycle--
YouTube - El-cycles Testtage

YouTube - El-Cycles Testfahrt High Power

crazy, so much work and no time for my lifedreamcar,.........

i hope you all here are interest about,............

regards

ernst

TEAM JUST

Back