I Don't Believe I've Ever Seen A GT40 Like This One

Re: I Don\'t Believe I\'ve Ever Seen A GT40 Like This One

I've never seen anything like this 40.half vett whats going on with this car it almost looks like a kit car that was going to be used with a vw pan but then converted over or something. its just very strange looking has anyone elce seen one like this before?
confused.gif

I started a topic on this car over on the Cars/Parts Wanted and For Sale Section of the GT40 Forum. Yes, a highly modified body.
Jim Seisser

Howard Jones

Supporter

well I guess everyone has their idea of what they like, kinda like a woman. Their's someone for everybody. Did he say that he put a 302 coupled to a ZF in the BACK of a corvete. The center body section looks like it could be from a KVA or something. I bought my GTD partly because everybody in California has a Corbra. I guess nobody has another one of these.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Sounds like the guy built a really nice engine. To bad he doesn't have a GT40 to put it into.

G

My first impression was The GT40 - Beyond Thunderdome! or Mad Max meets John Weir.

It almost looks like a converted Kelmark?
frown.gif

I think that is a modified kellison or LA Exotics kit. Looks like it has the corvair windshield and the headlight lenses are too wide.

Back