Intro & would love to see car in NorCal or Dallas

Hey everyone,

Been lurking for a few weeks, but haven't posted yet. Quick intro: live in San Francisco, strongly considering an SL-C build, have previously built an FFR Cobra that I unfortunately had to sell on the way to grad school. It was around #700 (~2002-2004), so a reasonably early model.

So I searched the forum in as many clever ways as I could and I wasn't able to fully figure out if anyone has taken delivery of an SL-C in the Bay Area / NorCal yet. I'd love to see a car in the flesh at whatever stage it may be, so please contact me if you'd be willing to do so. Email to [email protected] is easiest or PM me.

I'm also going to be in the Dallas metro area over Thanksgiving and might be able to check out a car there if anyone is around.

Thanks and looking forward to learning more and more about this awesome potential project.

Best,

Tim

Welcome Tim! The SLC in any stage of the build is eye candy for sure! Maybe Cam will be around in the Dallas area over Thanksgiving. I'll be in DFW area but unfortunately my SLC will be "only" 250 miles from there. I feel your pain: I gave up my '65 fuel injection vette for med school......

Hey everyone,

Been lurking for a few weeks, but haven't posted yet. Quick intro: live in San Francisco, strongly considering an SL-C build, have previously built an FFR Cobra that I unfortunately had to sell on the way to grad school. It was around #700 (~2002-2004), so a reasonably early model.

So I searched the forum in as many clever ways as I could and I wasn't able to fully figure out if anyone has taken delivery of an SL-C in the Bay Area / NorCal yet. I'd love to see a car in the flesh at whatever stage it may be, so please contact me if you'd be willing to do so. Email to [email protected] is easiest or PM me.

I'm also going to be in the Dallas metro area over Thanksgiving and might be able to check out a car there if anyone is around.

Thanks and looking forward to learning more and more about this awesome potential project.

Best,

Tim

I believe there may be 3 SLCs in various stages in the SFBA.

I live in SF, next to Stern Grove.
Shoot me a pm and you can come see my pile. Half of my bodywork is not here right now though so it may be disappointing if you wanted to see what the car could/should look like.

Thanks for all the quick replies!

Paul - sounds like Dave is one of them. Any ideas of who the others are?

Back