iOS 9

Just installed iOS 9 on the iPad and it has installed a useful new album entitled "selfies".
Inside said album I found the following photo had been chosen from my hardrive. :drunk:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    424.7 KB · Views: 179

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ever since iOS8 trashed my iPad2, I have not and will not upgrade my iPad Air nor my iPhone-6 until they just crap out altogether... Apple has great products, no bones about it, but their lack of support for the older devices is just plain terrible... Planned/intentional obsolescence is no way to win loyalty...
If the Android or Windows devices worked as well together as the iPhone and iPad, I would switch in a heartbeat...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Glad to hear it's working for you Keith...
Right now I have a 64GB iPad2 that is used solely for Pandora Radio in my shop because that is all it can handle... I won't take a chance on my wife's iPad2 (which is still happily running iOS7.1) nor my iPad Air / iPhone 6's... Not worth the heartburn and aggravation.

You are looking better every day!
How about some more selfies showing your build?
Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike.
I have spent most of my time welding, sanding, painting then the whole process over again.
Now I am just about to weld up the door hinges and then just a little more sanding and painting.
Soon I will be throwing the load of bits I have at the chassis.
You will see a lot more of it then.
Regards Bob.

Back