Is EVERY new Ford GT on Ebay?

Re: Almost EVERY new Ford GT is on Ebay. Haaaaaaa!!!!

HOJ, if that was your doctor, I'd recommend getting a new one. He clearly has more money than brains. You can air-ship one from the mainland for no more than 10-15K, and he certainly could have found a white one for less than 200K a month back.

Mitch D

G

USER DELETED!!!!!!

Hey Barcode,

When I read your most recent posts, my computer's security warned me of a potentially dangerous pop-up/attachment. This only occurred on threads where you posted, and has never happened to me in 3 years of membership here. 4 separate posts by you on 4 different threads, all resulting in pop-up/security warnings. Threads where you haven't posted, do not show warnings.

"Houston, I think you have a problem!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Anybody else getting security warnings?

Bill

Barcode9\'s posts

Bill

This loser has embedded a flash link/file in the code of all of his posts, all of which were posted today - Ron, can we delete 'barcode9' from the User list and delete all of his posts?

Re: Barcode9\'s posts

yep, Barcode9 has worn out his welcome.

For anyone interested here is what the code looks like:

-embed name="navigation" src="http://silhouettesoul.t35.com/mushea1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#111111" width="1" height="1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"--/embed--/object-

I've changed the code slightly so it doesn't work.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Barcode9\'s posts

I too am getting a 'popup block' message when I read a thread which 'barcode' is present

Hey guys:
The price continues to go down \/ !!!!!
I just checked the completed auctions on Ebay...the last two this week were under $175K.

My local Ford dealer (and the one who wanted to charge me $200k over sticker 9 months ago) is sitting on a white one with blue stripes which he bought from another dealer for $208,000!!!!! Oops!

Why is it such a good feeling to see a greedy pig get slaughtered?

John

Ford GTs sales have gone down 40% in July. It's only a matter of time until list.

My advise to Ford:

Keep making the GT and put them out to dealers that do not have any in stock. Now dealers will have to compete with themselves for business and pricing will reflect that.

I wonder if I went to a Ford dealer that hadn't received a GT and told him if he could get one from Ford I would pay him list, what would happen. Do you think he could talk Ford into shipping him one? I think so.

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if I went to a Ford dealer that hadn't received a GT and told him if he could get one from Ford I would pay him list, what would happen. Do you think he could talk Ford into shipping him one? I think so.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know if Ford has changed their policy, but the new GTs were only going to dealers that have high ratings ("President's Circle"? (something like that)).

Back