Is the right to bear arms outdated.

Well I guess this debate will never end....but one thing is certain, as we speak gun manufacturers here in the US are having one hell of a time trying to pump out enough firearms....It's very obvious that this whole obama/piers Morgan attack on the 2nd is putting thousands upon thousands of guns into circulation.....hahaha can you say BACKFIRE:laugh:

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Jim
It took you 42 pages to admit you are a mad victim and that a world without guns would have stopped your loved ones from dying or injured. As a consequence, the rest of the US has heard you rant about how bad things are with guns. With an absolute certainty, you sit at the top of your hill, on your soapbox screaming take away the rights of all americans. Meanwhile us huddled masses deal with the failed ideas of crackpots like you. I think I will throw my hat in the ring to stop people like you who dont think the problem through before they act. As a victim, you should be as mad as hell. However, the world does not revolve around you. I also was a victim, but I dont blame the gun, I blame the media and the socialeconomic issues.
I will run for a seat on my city council and this will be one of my platforms. Get the criminals, not the guns.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...but one thing is certain, as we speak gun manufacturers here in the US are having one hell of a time trying to pump out enough firearms....It's very obvious that this whole obama/piers Morgan attack on the 2nd is putting thousands upon thousands of guns into circulation.....hahaha can you say BACKFIRE:laugh:

Case in point: I have no use at all for something like an AR-15 (although friends of mine do use 'em for hunting everything from praire dogs and coyotes to deer)...but, I've been giving serious consideration to buying a couple of them (with the max capacity mags I can legally get my hands on) 'just because' the anti-gun radicals don't want me to have the things.

('Doubt I'd buy any ammo for 'em though since I'd probably never fire 'em.)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
As someone said before, I am also sure that Jim is a good bloke and I would be happy to have a beer with him anytime.
My views are almost totally opposed to Jim's on most subjects discussed here except cars.
He has however the right to express his views without abuse and ridicule.
I think your constitution says something about free speech as well as the right to bear arms does it not?
I suggest we all take a deep breath count to ten, then have at it. with respect and politeness towards each other.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
As someone said before, I am also sure that Jim is a good bloke and I would be happy to have a beer with him anytime.
My views are almost totally opposed to Jim's on most subjects discussed here except cars.
He has however the right to express his views without abuse and ridicule.
I think your constitution says something about free speech as well as the right to bear arms does it not?
I suggest we all take a deep breath count to ten, then have at it. with respect and politeness towards each other.

We all have that right here in the US. And Jim has expressed it. And it also allows all of us to break out our soapbox and rant,"Jim you are a raving lunatic!" Thats what we do here and in public. Legally and without a permit we have the right to assembly and all kinds of others. We have been trying, for some time, don't take away our rights that we have so bloodly fought for. Stupid us, we even can burn our own flag in protest without going to jail for it. The internet is also under attack to be censored and regulated. I don't understand giving control to a few bureaucrats that can't even balance a checkbook. A third grader can do it better than our government can. Our postal service cant stay afloat without huge injections of taxpayer money because we let the govt run wild.
I dont know Jim, everyone here has the right(right now) to speak their mind. And I understand his plight. But once you let your goverment run your life is when you start looking for a new govt or a new country. I will be heading to Aussy land to check it out for a holiday,think I will be able to bring my S W 380??
Sarcasm is also allowed here.--- FOR NOW!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
We all have that right here in the US. And Jim has expressed it. And it also allows all of us to break out our soapbox and rant,"Jim you are a raving lunatic!" Thats what we do here and in public. Legally and without a permit we have the right to assembly and all kinds of others. We have been trying, for some time, don't take away our rights that we have so bloodly fought for. Stupid us, we even can burn our own flag in protest without going to jail for it. The internet is also under attack to be censored and regulated. I don't understand giving control to a few bureaucrats that can't even balance a checkbook. A third grader can do it better than our government can. Our postal service cant stay afloat without huge injections of taxpayer money because we let the govt run wild.
I dont know Jim, everyone here has the right(right now) to speak their mind. And I understand his plight. But once you let your goverment run your life is when you start looking for a new govt or a new country. I will be heading to Aussy land to check it out for a holiday,think I will be able to bring my S W 380??
Sarcasm is also allowed here.--- FOR NOW!
Well that attempt at temperance failed.

No you won't be able to bring your S W 380. But we will welcome you and throw a shrimp on the BBQ.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Well that attempt at temperance failed.

No you won't be able to bring your S W 380. But we will welcome you and throw a shrimp on the BBQ.

Are you kidding We argue because we cant get any from the wiife because we bought a gt40 or in my case a rcrp4. If brisbane is near sidney l will be there in march. Fosters ill buy

Good point..

Then Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP and the NCLU will all get involved and hold press conferences. And they will also make it into a race issue if the paper was white.

Everyone is rolling their eyes because as wacky as this sounds, you know there's some truth in there.

Jesse Jackson held a press conference. A reporter asked him his opinion on Beirut. Mr. Jackson replied, "Oh, he OK, but I like Willie Mays better."

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Talk about lunatics

9-year-old girl shot after relative mistakes her for skunk

By Isolde Raftery, NBC News
A 9-year-old Pennsylvania girl was shot in the shoulder with a shotgun at a Halloween party Saturday evening by a relative who mistook her for a skunk, a Beaver County dispatcher confirmed to NBC News.

Here's a novel idea...if laws are broken, arrest and prosecute......

Oh wait, that's not a novel idea....It's a vile idea..... Nevermind.

Girl aged 6, stabbed through the heart by a pitch fork whilst hiding in hay barn. Our film at eleven asks, "Should Farmers be banned, or hay barns protected by 24hr security guards trained in the art of bailing?

Back