Isis config sheet and software?

Has anybody gotten the config sheet from Isis for an SLC?
I am looking for a link to the software to customize the Master or power cell too? Their web site talks about it, but does have a link to download the software.

Unless things have changed you tell them what custom stuff you want, they write it into a hex file and send you a programmer which allows you to reflash the ISIS with the new program.

Alex is correct...the ISIS operating software is their own proprietory product.

Jay and Mike are very helpful in being able to accomodate custom requests.

At some point they are going to have to change this methodology I reckon as it just doesn't seem scalable...

Because I'm sure 99% of their customers want to program all sorts of complex custom modules into their ISIS unit and take the chance of wrecking it when all they need is for it to power the car and work everytime the key is turned :shy:

I got an updated installation manual and it has the configuration in the back. Yep Call and ask them for any customizing and they will do it if they can.

Because I'm sure 99% of their customers want to program all sorts of complex custom modules into their ISIS unit and take the chance of wrecking it when all they need is for it to power the car and work everytime the key is turned :shy:

GUI's are your friend. People 'program' all sorts of complicated things without realising it.

Not bashing ISIS, I really love their product, but what's going to happen when their customer base REALLY explodes and thousands of people need to make small tweaks to the behaviour of one little switch or bulb constantly...

Back