Le Mans 2015

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Obviously not.
I suppose you are saving your meager incomes and going without the little things
so you can become pretend wannabee poseur race driver on the track laps at the Classic next year.
The real hardcore guys will be there in June this year. No poseurs in their midst. I bet you lot even wear Steve Mqueen jackets and give each other V signs as well.

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Nissan's bringing a mainly front wheel drive to the party instead of the Deltawing. Audi's got 24B for more domination haven't seen their ride. I think its time for Ferrari to get into the big boy pants and go 1960's on them. Will Ford have a GT ready?

One of these years, man, I'm invading France in June. Plus I gotta do Goodwood.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Obviously not.
I suppose you are saving your meager incomes and going without the little things
so you can become pretend wannabee poseur race driver on the track laps at the Classic next year.
The real hardcore guys will be there in June this year. No poseurs in their midst. I bet you lot even wear Steve Mqueen jackets and give each other V signs as well.

He he. Quite entertaining indeed.

No, instead, I'll be cleaning the peanut butter an jelly of the steering wheel in our 24 hours of LeMons car this year, thank you very much!

Keith

Well two pedantic things come to mind..

Firstly, David gets paid huge amounts of cash by Audi to go there which is probably why he has such a smug expression in his posts and secondly, if you can't spell "Le Mans" properly (two words), you can't go.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Mericuns. We like that.

We have a place in Kentuck' spelled Versailles. It's pronounced Versales. Gotta love it, and Lemans? Lemons? Wut? too.

You guys enjoy Lemons. One day, I hope to go....

Keith

Them Mericuns like to see all the racing without getting out of their seats. Lemons jest aint der ting, innit.

Bob

Ah, but their Lemons (25 hours?) race is something else. WE should have one of those, if we didn't have our racing heads so far up our asses.!

Back