Le Mans 24Hr Drivers Parade 2012

2012 LE MANS DRIVERS PARADE 15th June

The GT40 Enthusiasts Club have just received a late Invitation for five GT40s to participate in this year's 'Parade Des Pilotes' being held in Le Mans city centre on Friday 15th June 2012.

For those who have not participated or visited the Parade before, this is a truly fantastic experience as each car will receive a Car Pass plus 2 x VIP Access passes to enter the private 'Paddock' area which is set up in front of the famous Le Mans cathedral in the city centre. You will spend the afternoon mingling with the 24Hr race drivers and other celebrities, and will be free to walk around the other classic & super cars while everyone prepares to start the 1 hours parade through the streets of Le Mans on Friday evening 15th June prior to the 24Hr race weekend.

There may be the added possibility of a complimentary dinner afterwards for all GT40 participants and other supercar drivers at a nearby Chateau, but due to some last minute changes within the french company who organises the whole event we do not yet have the full details of the post-parade side of things.

Please send email with up-to-date car photo & spec, plus full names/addresses of driver & passenger so that I can get this pre-approved by the organisers

Passes will either be posted out directly to participants or collected from one of the members on the day.

Although this event has in the past been open just to Club members, the organisers are keen to fill the spaces and have already asked one French GT40 driver to contact me for inclusion.

Two definite spaces currently remain (possibly 3) but these will need to be filled on a first come first served basis.

Once your inclusion has been accepted then I would simply ask that you please do not drop out later, as this will simply mean it will be too late for other members to have time to make arrangements to fill the space.

Contact details below for more info and for you to send your details:

* Personal information removed by request by Moderator *

Attachments

• CB1D1103resize.jpg
    CB1D1103resize.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Just received confirmation over the weekend from the french Parade organisers that all GT40 drivers/co-drivers are again privileged to be invited to a complimentary late evening dinner & entertainment after the Parade at the beautiful Chateau De Montbraye just a few Km outside Le Mans.

Château de Montbraye

This whole event is not to be missed and we still have a couple of car spaces available so please email me asap with your full details as we only have just under 2 weeks to go!!

Attachments

• DSCF4215.jpg
    DSCF4215.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 252
Back