Le Mans Classic Track Laps

OliveR, do you think that your friend can arrange a tracksession for me to join?

Hi Geert,

Still ok for a track session for LMC 2014 ?

I found a session for you the Saturday morning.

Cost is 150€.

If you're interested please let me know ASAP.

OlivieR

Ok Andrew, Thanks for him.

Please tell him that it's very Urgent.. I know some French that would like to get that session but Geert was the first !

OlivieR

We have news on a late change to the situation regarding LMC Friday Track Laps for the club.
I have received the following from the organiser:

“We might have some time for the GT40 Enthusiast Club on Friday night.
How many of you could be in? “

This has been discussed by the Club Committee at the AGM yesterday and it was agreed that we take up the offer and advise MEMBERS accordingly.

We are offered 25 minutes of Friday evening at 22.00 hrs, a mixed session with other marques.

Those who expressed an interest when I first asked back in September 2013 get preference for this new situation, if they are still interested. The rest of the places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

Please email me for more details if interested.
Paul

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
IF you are interested in the track time get your money in

I have been asked to assist with transfer of funds and no funds in for the transfer date and no track time - even if you expressed interest

This is the 3rd time the club has managed to get track time - and each time moor hoops are jumped through to get there - will it ever happen agein????

Can you take the chance and miss the ability to get on the famous track at unrestricted speed?

Ian

If anyone is interested I have one double/twin bedroom remaining on a B&B basis at Chateau de la Roche Talbot for the Le Mans Classic weekend 3rd to 7th July that I can offer to GT40.COM and GT40 Enthusiasts members at a very special price.
If you are interested email me at [email protected]

Back