line drawings wanted

Has anyone got some line drawings of a GT40 Mk1, ideally simple line drawings of the bodywork from above, front, side & rear view??

I'm looking for some drawings that I can 'colour in' to try some different paint schemes, stripes etc...

Perhaps if anyone does have such pictures they could post on here, as I'm sure there are others that could use them!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Julian,

Very slightly unethical (but not that much as not commercial or for re-publishiing on the net), and not a great quality but a start, if you look on the old GT40 Enthusiasts web site (Ken's one), there is a small line drawing.

Cheers,

Max

You might ask John S. really nicely if there might be a chance to generate your line drawing request from the files they will be using for constructing the crystal gt-40's he's going to laser etch.

If he own's them and would be willing to post a "subset" of just what you need to try your paint schemes, this seems like the best way to go

Julian,
i don't think you can use them but you have mail.
Good luck. If I have some time I will try to draw one for you.
John

Julian,

Would something like this work?.. its a photochop of a new GT40, but I could easily do this to any photo if I have a front, back and side views.

-Shannon

Attachments

• 24829-Line-Gt40.gif
    24829-Line-Gt40.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 245
Back