McLaren Sound

Hi everyone,

if you love listening to the real bad ass sound of a 8.8 liter motor in a McLaren M8C then find out at

ORWELL-Supersportscup

Go to "Drivers Profiles" and select "Harry Read"

Scroll a bit further down and listen to the recorded mp3 soundfile of
his McLaren M8C.

Enjoy

Marcus

Try #1 Silvo Kalbin the driver profile. I turned the sound up and woke my son up this morning. He thought race cars were going by the house! Love it !!!!!

He thought race cars were going by the house! Love it !!!!!

Wow, who would have thought that a screaming 4-cylinder could sound so cool...

FRPGUY, speaking of screaming racing engines, if you´re interested I can email you a sound file of a lap in a Ferrari 312P at Le Mans in 1970, simply gorgeous.

(Would like to post it on the forum but having no idea whatsoever how to attach mp3s)

Marcus, Thanks for the offer, thats real nice of you, BUT! I have a sound recording of Ickx in a 312P testing at Watkins Glen. My friend and I worked for Ferrari the Monday after the six hour enduro. I got the car all away around the track & every shift. At the end of the day, I got to drive my Lotus Europa around the track. What a day we had!! I have to get that supper eight movie film changed over to CD before it's gone.

Aha...so it is an onboard-recording? Le Mans could mean a nice completion to your sound collection of the 312 P...
(BTW, you must have had an unforgettable day!)

I hate to dissapoint you, Marcus, but that sound is actually a Renault V10 F1 car.
I recognized it because i have a 15 min CD with that sound recording.

/ Peter

Keith

I hate to dissapoint you, Marcus, but that sound is actually a Renault V10 F1 car.
I recognized it because i have a 15 min CD with that sound recording.

/ Peter

Hmmm, that's odd, from that link as described I just get a recording of what definitely appears to be a BBC at idle (apart from a preliminary blip).

Is there another clip on that site that you're all referring to?

Absolutely not a V10 Renault!

No way Jose.......:confused:

Back