My 1076 CAV is close to completion!!

Finally! The car is on its way to Canada. The car is a Gulf bodied car painted to look like s/n 1076. It's right hand drive, RH stick. So far so good! I have to say, I am impressed with the pictures. Once Ian gets the car in his hands, progression will be even faster. Here is a few pictures of the build. Will post more when Ian continues construction.

Attachments

• 40577-Frontdriver2.jpg
    40577-Frontdriver2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 361
Is this a kit that was made for the UK or is it a left over kit from CAV or is it a new kit from Autofutura? My CAV #8 was a completed roller minus the engine and trans. Joseph

Gary,

As far as I know, I ordered this car before the change over. The actual construction happened after the change over. I'm glad this happened because I get to enjoy all the upgrades these cars are getting now. As a matter of fact, I think my car is one of the first cars constructed after the change over. Ian can probably clarify the situation better than I.

Hi John. looks GREAT! Can't wait to see it person. A pic of the sisters together 1075 and 1076 will be really something to look at.
Congrats and patience is a virtue!!

Hey frknfast!!
Good to hear from you.
We are now in the home stretch and the excitment is building. We should get a photo op when its done. I should be flying to Burlington in August.
I hear your car has has a few nice authenticity mods done to it and its been in quite a few shows.

very nice mate.. looks very nice hope you have hours of fun in it...wish you all the best with it...

Back