My Ferrari 365 GTB4

Hi Chris definitely the race version for me just adds a little extra drama!!!

Attachments

• nickferrari.jpg
    nickferrari.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 337
Nice choice of car Mark - very cool image, Daytona’s look awesome in yellow - that looks like the ex-Ecurie Francorchamps car that finished eighth overall at Le Mans in 72’, driven by Derek Bell, Teddy Pilette and Richard Bond. Now owned by Nick Mason…..

Chris

Attachments

• 72' Le Mans.jpg
    72' Le Mans.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 319
Hello forum members,

It’s been very interesting writing about the development and rebuild of my EG Autokraft - and I had hoped it would encourage me to get back into the project and finish the car. But unfortunately I have other projects that are more of a pull on my finances and time right now, therefore I’m going to advertise the car for sale - probably advertise it on Ebay within the next few weeks…….

Thank you for your comments and interest in this project.

I will continue to post on this forum as i’ve been an avid follower for many years, and as mentioned earlier in my post, I have another project that is just about to start and will be of interest for many of you on here - hope you will enjoy the development of this car - hopefully ending with it on track some day soon.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Posted the Daytona for sale - check out the car in the 'Cars For Sale' section of this forum......

Chris

Last edited:
Back