Nemesis 2 Tandem

Where on the site do I find specific information on the nemesis and the kits options? Am I the only one that doesn't know what the difference is between the Nemesis, LMP2 and the Nemesis T? Also what exact years an model VW does the donor drivetrain come from? And are/will there be front an rear spoiler options? Thanks in advance and sorry if these questions have already been answered.

Can't wait, that should be a fun fun ride. Bill at Achtuning built their stage 4+ 2 liter to over 500 HP and 400+ TQ at the wheels (all wheel drive in their Golf R). As far as i know that's all APR parts and machine work.

Where on the site do I find specific information on the nemesis and the kits options? Am I the only one that doesn't know what the difference is between the Nemesis, LMP2 and the Nemesis T?
The site has not been updated yet to reflect the different options. The nemesis is the single seater shown on the site, the LMP2 is pictured below, and the nemesis t is the 2 seater tandem.
attachment.php

I'm curious to see the roll bar configuration. I also know that Fran was experimenting with the idea of making the Nemesis a monocoque chassis.

Ok...

Let's hear some details, Fran.
Toured the shop and saw some tandem chassis. The front and rear seats both have roll hoops.

Yes Goapr.com I was talking to the owner Stephen Hooks yesterday prior to him leaving to attend Le Mans this weekend.

All of the Nemesis family of cars are now solely VAG powered..VW engine with Audi longitudinal transaxle
Nemesis, LMP2 and the Nemesis T...

Another really cool thing we have done is to include mounting lugs on the Nemesis chassis to allow it to become the LMP2 as a bolt on chassis application. The pontoons will then also be able to be replaced should some one have a "whoops" on track in their LMP2.

New uprights and also full billet aero suspension will now be standard on this range of cars...bringing them in line with our other cars....

The Nemesis body panels have also been reworked to make the whole top cowling one piece making the already good body fit now superb and also much easier to remove for maintainance.

Well-done Fran! That provides far more usability than even a comparable Radical Race Car... throw the LMP skin for the track and base skin for the street--like getting two cars :drunk:

Pics of the tandem next week as some chassis just came back from powder coat today

Looking forward to them. Just realized this would be track-only. Probably best that way... as something this extreme would get you in an accident quite quickly.

Looking forward to them. Just realized this would be track-only. Probably best that way... as something this extreme would get you in an accident quite quickly.
10410866_781798058517146_1886612611855446078_n.jpg

Not exactly what you guys were looking for but this is the latest from Superlite's fb page.

You sure it's track-only? I'm pretty sure you can register it for the street just like with the previous gen.

Last edited:
Also, for those that purchase the tandem Nemesis, consider using the Sigtronics High Noise intercom SPA 4S along with headsets/mics. Easy to install and hooks to your stereo/MP3 player/CD player/radio, etc. Works really well in an open cockpit aircraft so will work in this application. Big plus is that it is really small. The SPA 400N is the same less stereo setup. Sigtronics SPA-4S Stereo Panel Mount Intercoms

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Also, for those that purchase the tandem Nemesis, consider using the Sigtronics High Noise intercom SPA 4S along with headsets/mics. Easy to install and hooks to your stereo/MP3 player/CD player/radio, etc. Works really well in an open cockpit aircraft so will work in this application. Big plus is that it is really small. The SPA 400N is the same less stereo setup. Sigtronics SPA-4S Stereo Panel Mount Intercoms

Now to figure out how to put the passenger seat in front and the driver in the rear, just like an open cockpit airplane... ;)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Damn...what a tough crowd

I am going to take up knitting or basket weaving....in billet of course...wink

Attachments

• DSCF2136 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF2136 [640x480].JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,702
Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby.
That’s a negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full.

Why is "Top Gun" Music playing in my head when I see that 2 seater?

Back