New Corvette to be released 7/18/2019 according to CNN

I have Corvette friends that really don't like the new look. On the other hand, there is something like 10 months of Corvette inventory on dealership lots right now. I suppose that is because people are waiting to see what the new Corvette will really look like when it comes out. One of two things will happen. Either the new Corvette will be a big hit and those on the dealership floors right now will become incredible deals or the new car is a flop and those on the dealership floors will become very valuable.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I am holding off until the rumored 1000hp AWD version comes out. I was originally going to purchase a entry model, but a couple of years of getting the teething issues out of the way sounds like a better option. But either way unless it is ungodly ugly, I will have a new one in my shop in the next couple of years. Been waiting for this for some time.

Regards Brian

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I've been waiting since 1970...and therefore I MAY choose to lease a 1st year car "just because" and then hold out for the high horsepower-optioned car's release to actually BUY one. But, as things stand right now, the "actuarial tables" will very likely play the biggest part in determining whether I own one or not.

This is SUPPOSED to be a pretty darned accurate rendering of the actual car:

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/03/new-mid-engine-c8-corvette-cgi-rendering-looks-stellar-video/

Back