New FL guy with GTs, interested in GT40s

Hi All - I'm just looking to learn more about the history of GT40s that led to my 2005 Ford GTs.

Jeff in Gainesville FL

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Jeff. Look in the forum original GT section. Lots of information in there and suggestions on books to read.

Regards Brian

Reactions: ext
I thought pretty seriously about bidding on the silver/white striped CAV that ended Sunday, especially if it seemed to be ending at <$150k. Problem is, I don't really have room for 3 cars. Not really room for 2, so my truck is relegated to outdoor livin' o_O Anyway, thought I'd post pics of my GTs:
PXL_20211113_205914629a.jpg

20211012p3.JPG

Last edited:
What's happening? The forum cut off my post text and isn't displaying my 2 pics ... yet when I hit Edit, it's all still there ... Hmmm.

Am I limited to one-liners in this sub-forum?

Edit: No, that's not it ... Hmmmmmm

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Not sure what might be happening here, you may want to dump your cookies and reboot. There is a time limit on editing posts, but I have forgotten what it is for sure. I seem to recall it being 30 minutes though.

Reactions: ext
If by "normal" you mean not in this subforum, then what I'm about to do won't work ... but since I don't know I'm gonna try it ...

Yay! It works! OK, let me try this again: I thought pretty seriously about bidding on the silver/white striped CAV that ended Sunday, especially if it seemed to be ending at $150k or less, alas it didn't so I didn't "need" to decide to make a move. Don't really have garage space for it anyway, but coulda if I "had" to! :D Anyway ... thought I'd show the GTs I have now, which led me to wanting to learn more about the availability of real 60s GTs, and replicas, the history, the good, the bad, the crazy ...

Red, 4-option 2005 342 miles
PXL_20211113_205914629a.jpg

Silver- 2-option 5,750 miles, just bought in July
20211012p3.JPG

Back