New GT at Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly VA

Yes... that is right. I'm kind of curious myself why it is at a Lexus dealership but there it was. Red GT parked in front facing Rt 50.

Jon,

Pohanka owns quite a number of dealerships, Ford included.

The Lexus dealership must be considered more "high

profile", thus the GT is there, not sitting at a

Ford/Lincoln Mercury dealer, next to a lowly Escape.

Bill

OK, that explains it. I hadn't heard they also had a Ford dealership.

Would probably explain why they also had a Porsche TT Cayanne and a few other non-Lexus high-dollar cars sitting out front.

it's too bad these things are all sitting on dealership floors instead of being driven.....

doody.

[ QUOTE ]
it's too bad these things are all sitting on dealership floors instead of being driven.....

doody.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you are mistaken. All are not sitting on dealership floors. The one at Pohanka I just checked out today. It actually stays 'outdoors.' Has the watermarks from rain all over it to prove it. It sits right next to a yellow 360 modena spider.

I'd like a black one w/o options if the price ever comes back to earth.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Check out the April 2005 issue of Car Craft Magazine. Page 18, top right. Under the headline "The Power Of Money", shows a customer doing a burnout in the dealership parking lot with his new red and white Ford GT. As it goes on to say---" premium fuel $2.18 per gallon, Tires $329. each, Ford GT. $298.000.00. Lighting up the tires for the entire staff at Stillwater Ford Lincoln Mercury-- Priceless". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Regards Brian

Back