New Gt40 Factory in Indiana

Just came back from the Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction in Scottsdale Az. Must be one of the greatest car events in the world. There was a display there of a GT40 in Gulf colors being sold by the "GT40NA Factory" located in Westfield Indiana. It was their first completed car and powered by a 351 Windsor. Their web site is www.gt40na.com. MSRP was stated as $120,000 !!!! I suspect this is a NZ car. Anyone heard of this outfit before?

If it is the car I think it is,,,then you are correct.
The NZ cars have "evolved" and are now being completed in Indiana.
I am a dealer for the New GT40NA, since I had already established a relationship with GT40NZ.
There have been some exciting developments and I will have more info when my first "new" GT40NA arrives shortly.
I expect to be taking delivery of this car very soon and it promises to be very impressive.

Yes. I believe this is the 2cnd car that I received from NZ and is now complete. I sent it to Indi.when I got them back in September.

Uhhh,I believe this "first" car was merily a test mule for the next generation cars,,,,,
which share very little with the old generation cars, except the basic body shape.

be patient,,,,,,,,,,some really exciting stuff is on the way.

Back