New Member from South Africa

Hi all, just a short note to introduce myself.Currently don't have a GT40,planning to get one oneday,if the luck strikes. GT40's are like hens teeth in South Africa,if you looking for a project.I do have other classics to play with in the meantime, including a Superformance Cobra with a 427 FE Sideoiler motor, but a GT40 would be nice......I've been lurking here for a while, but decided to join rather.....

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Johan. You have come to the right place to learn and keep your appetite for a GT40 going. Lots of information and talented builders on here.
Please enjoy the forum.

Regards Brian

Hi all, just a short note to introduce myself.Currently don't have a GT40,planning to get one oneday,if the luck strikes. GT40's are like hens teeth in South Africa,if you looking for a project.I do have other classics to play with in the meantime, including a Superformance Cobra with a 427 FE Sideoiler motor, but a GT40 would be nice......I've been lurking here for a while, but decided to join rather.....
Middag Johan. Waar in Suid Afrika is jy.
Ek is naby George. Ek het n projek gekry. Sal lekker wees om te ontmoet en te gesels oor die GT.

Middag Johan. Waar in Suid Afrika is jy.
Ek is naby George. Ek het n projek gekry. Sal lekker wees om te ontmoet en te gesels oor die GT.
Hallo Hennie.
Ek is in Roodepoort,Johannesburg.So ongelukkig bietjie vêr van jou,maar ons kan privaat kommunikeer.Ek het jou al my nommer gestuur op 'n vorige privaat boodskap.Jy weet nie van nog projekte wat rondstaan nie.Ek soek nog steeds.Groete.
Johan

Hallo Hennie.
Ek is in Roodepoort,Johannesburg.So ongelukkig bietjie vêr van jou,maar ons kan privaat kommunikeer.Ek het jou al my nommer gestuur op 'n vorige privaat boodskap.Jy weet nie van nog projekte wat rondstaan nie.Ek soek nog steeds.Groete.
Johan
heel lang geleden dat ik echt zuid afrikaans gelezen heb ....
groeten uit Frankrijk
Paul

Back