ladies gents thought id say hi,planning a build shortly,southern gt ,ive opted for,so will be asking loads of questions!

Mike Pass

Supporter
Welcome,
It would be helpful if you could post your real name and location. If you join the GT40 Enthusiasts Club there will be a group near you that you can meet up with who will be able to assist with help and advice. Here in the NW we have several SGTs in build and three that have passed IVA. Lots of excellent info on here in the build logs section. Club members often have useful parts for sale and also know where to get parts and services.
Cheers
Mike

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Shaun. Mike has given you some very solid advice. Tons of information in the build threads. And it’s very helpful that they have club meetings in the UK. Not so much here in the states, at least that I’m aware of. Enjoy the site.

Regards Brian

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Shaun,
Thanks for the info. As you are in Reading the GT40 Enthusiasts Club group nearest to you is the Hants/Berks area group. They meet up at The Cart and Horses, London Road, King's Worthy, Winchester, SO23 7QN on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7.30pm. The area rep is Mark Faulkner who lives not far from you. I have sent you a message via this forum (see top right of this page) with his contact details.
Cheers
Mike

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Shaun,
We would love to see you at the Cart & Horses but this month is Christmas Dinner. I think bookings have finished but you are welcome to stick your nose in the door. Otherwise we are back to normal in January. I am in Newbury. Give me a PM if you want to talk.
Brian.

Shaun

Supporter
Great name Shaun spelt correctly, Reading not too far away my daughter is at Uni there so roll up sleeves and crack on the journey

Back