New South East Area Meet

Hello fellow GT40 enthusiasts,

I have been thinking about starting a South East club meet for sometime now and I have finally found a good location to hold it around the Maidstone area. The Newnham Court Inn, this is located just off junction 7 of the M20 I have attached a map for those that are interested.

It has a large car park although there is a speed hump on the approach but don't be fooled it is one of the longer type so will not course us a problem, Neil Pervis's car has a 3" ground clearance and his car goes over it with no problem, the pub has also got a good restaurant and plenty of room for us inside and out.

The first meeting is to be held on Monday 2nd April and will start at 8.00pm and will be held thereafter on the first Monday of every month.

The Newnham Court Inn
Bearsted Rd, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5LH
Tel: 01622 734211

If any of you wish to contact me feel free- Home Number 01233 335502 / Mobile 07980 807218.

Best Regards,

Chris

Well Chuck, If I ever move to the USA I will make sure to move to Atlanta. At present South East Kent in the UK is a little closer for me.

Chris

Brian Magee

Supporter
Well Done Chris

I will try and visit in the summer. Hope you get a good turnout. Don't be put off if it is slow at first, we started with three, now we get 15 - 20 each month.

Brian.

Excellent meeting last night, 4 GT40's turned up and a whole bunch ( around 20 ) of friendly people. Well done Chris, look forward to seeing you all next month.

Simon

Back