New Ultima RS

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter

Utilizing the advanced aerodynamics, developed again in the wind tunnel at MIRA, Ultima Ltd. has once again knocked it out of the park with the new LT5 supercharged-powered Ultima RS. I personally own two Ultimas, a GTR I completed about ten years ago, and a newly-completed Evo roadster. I am seriously contemplating purchasing a third......this RS. The fit and fitment of this car during the build is incredible, and the factory support is second to none......This is a step above!

Utilizing the advanced aerodynamics, developed again in the wind tunnel at MIRA, Ultima Ltd. has once again knocked it out of the park with the new LT5 supercharged-powered Ultima RS. I personally own two Ultimas, a GTR I completed about ten years ago, and a newly-completed Evo roadster. I am seriously contemplating purchasing a third......this RS. The fit and fitment of this car during the build is incredible, and the factory support is second to none......This is a step above!

I am interested in building the RS since my fabrication and modification skills are not on par with many of the car builders on this site. I do like the look of the GT-R but would need more than a little help to cut open the gas tank, install fabricated claim shell hinges without really making it look home built. However, do not know if driving any of the Ultima cars would draw to much attention. How is parking, do you struggle with questions or attention on the car in excess wherever you go?

How is the quality here? I recently saw the RS and I like the design more than the SLC but the interior is lacking. Just curious how thus kit is built seeing as they stress that every single bolt comes with the kit. Also curious if being 6'4" would make it difficult to fit lol. I can only imagine how expensive shipping is currently but their site didn't list costs of the kit either

Neil

Supporter
I am interested in building the RS since my fabrication and modification skills are not on par with many of the car builders on this site. I do like the look of the GT-R but would need more than a little help to cut open the gas tank, install fabricated claim shell hinges without really making it look home built. However, do not know if driving any of the Ultima cars would draw to much attention. How is parking, do you struggle with questions or attention on the car in excess wherever you go?

You can be sure of being asked at least these two questions-

1. What is it?

2. How fast will it go?

And if they are under 30 years old- 3. How much did it cost?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Now, THAT is a car!

The company states the RS weighs 2,000 lbs...and is available with 1,200 h.p.
Question:
How the devil could one ever manage to get all that power to the pavement under hard acceleration...use rear tires made of super glue?
I be thinkin' one would have to use all 1,200 horses only to achieve high 'top end' speeds...and apply it 'judiciously' while getting there!
Draining one's bladder prior to making such a run might be prudent too, me thinks...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Car is pretty interesting, but that video is terrible.
I agree... But maybe that’s because of my years and can’t focus on things flashing before me in a nano-second..
Very cool looking car.

Back