Nissan 200 SX based kit?

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Asking on behalf of someone else, so don't shoot me down in flames or expect me to answer any questions (though I will feed them back to the other person).

"Do you know if there is a kit car that uses the engine and parts from a Nissan 200 sx 1.8 Turbo s13.

I have a CA18DET engine and I wanna use it in a kit car."

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Max

Last edited:
If it would be me, and I think Scott C. would agree, put it in a vintage 510 with flares. Not the resto mods, but done in a tasteful reconfiguration, with suspension updates and interior updates.

What you would end up with would be a hear turner, pretty quick in the go department, and generally.....a sleeper!

But I am sure if a 510 is not your thing, there are many other options out there! Good luck!

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Kennedy makes an adapter for the Nissan SR20, so there is a chance that this engine could be adapted to a Porsche/VW transaxle. This would open up the possibilites quite a bit.

As to there being a kit specifically designed to use a 200SX as the donor or just being able to use some of the parts in another component built car, I can't answer directly.

Lynn

Back