Nurburgring Next Month

Dave,

From the 'ring, I fly into LHR around Monday lunch time.

I tend to cram as many things in as I can on trips like this, but have found myself with a spare day or two this time around. I will be in Stoke on Trent for two days, Derby for a few hours one day, and I will also be catching up with a good friend at some point (Old Windsor).

I'll more than likely stop by Silverstone for a quick visit, my friend is a member of the BRDC, and thought it'd be good to have a look around there.

Other than that, I'll probably just shop some (hard to get) parts out for the GT40 from a couple of suppliers over there. I'm working on my plan of attack as we speak!

From memory, I fly out on the 23rd (Sunday) morning.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
OK - Well Silverstone and Windsor are basically in this area. If you feel like a pub lunch we have two locals and I'm sure one or two of the 'fellows' might be able to
get away/escape for a lunch as well. The last time some of them came to Marlow they came with their cars and people in the village got very excited - quite a few of them actually identified the cars as well. My mobile is not a guarded secret so if you have a day spare, speak up. Shy bairns get nowt.
+44 (0) 7767 450989

Trond

Lifetime Supporter
Hi

I will be trying my own car at the ring 25. and 26. of may. Anyone who nows what kind of lap times that has been done with the GT-40?

Regards
Trond

Real life, or Playstation? :drunk:

Attachments

• ford-gt40-race-car-69.jpg
    ford-gt40-race-car-69.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 196
Back