OK, who was it?

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
An English friend of mine at work had a ride in my MkII awhile back and he claimed he like it.

He just returned from a visit to Australia. He told me they were driving near Torquay, Victoria on the 4th of April when a royal blue GT40 caught his eye as he was going around a roundabout.

Registration (he thinks) GTE 4D

Then he saw you again later on as you 'hauled ass' up the highway.

He said it sounds REAL nice.
:thumbsup:

Just wondering... You ARE noticed, you know.
:laugh:

Kirby

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
We need some newer pictures of your car Kirby! I can say that staring at pictures of it a year ago back or so finally pushed me over the edge and put things in motion that led to me owning P2161 today. Thanks!

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
We need some newer pictures of your car Kirby! I can say that staring at pictures of it a year ago back or so finally pushed me over the edge and put things in motion that led to me owning P2161 today. Thanks!

Hey, thanks!
And very, very good news! Congratulations on your car!!
Have fun with it!!!

The newest pictures I have are some taken at a track event last January south of Houston. I learned that I can spin the car....

I haven't put any new pictures on my website in some time. You're right...
But there are some here on the Space City Panteras website.

2012 Houston MSR

Regards,
Kirby

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Gee... Mike....
It's already embarrassing enough. A 360 at that speed with no damage is something, I guess.

Surprised that nobody from Oz has claimed to be the owner of the car my friend saw when he was in Australia.

You mean to tell me there are GT40 owners in Australia who are NOT on the forum?

:)

Kirby

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Maybe it was a factory new Ford Gt? Not an early model GT-40 most folks wouldn't know the difference.
Mike S

Maybe.... I'm pretty sure this guy knows the difference though... I'll check with him next week... he had to go to a funeral.

In any case, I would have thought the license plate was a dead giveaway.

He said it was either GTE 40 or GTE 4D

Oh, well... just wondering.

Regards,
Kirby

Back