Original Mk1 radiator dimensions

Mike Pass

Supporter
Does anyone have the dimensions (length, height and depth) of the original GT40 Mk1 radiator or what is used on original cars now
Thanks
Mike

There is a drawing for a pwr radiator online but it is for a replica as it is missing the top mounts. I think some users here has the serck drawing for it, that would be nice to have...

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
I contacted them for my radiator, there was an 6 mo lead time and the price US was more than Serck was asking along with the duty and shipping fees. Of course this was during the covid extended 2 weeks to 9 month deal.

When I last purchased one from Serck, the mounts were at the wrong angle so it had to be returned and rebuilt. Not a problem in the UK but if you are overseas it could be a major issue so I would double-check when ordering.

They work from a radiator that they thought was original but wasn't hence the incorrect angle.

Regards,

Graham.

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Mike, sorry did get into the shed last night but will do tonight.... here is my rad
1656498830479.png

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
After checking the fit it went back in the box and is now sitting somewhere in the shed. I will look at the paperwork to find out. It was sourced by Andy at gtgoldparts although he seems to have dropped off the radar these past few years.

And Ryan I still have a pedalbox here for you which I will send when I get my raw cast one machined.

Attachments

• aluminium pedalbox.jpg
    aluminium pedalbox.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Back