P2251 questions

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
Now thats how a rear clam should fit!!! Beautiful car. For space, money and marriage, I'm stuck with trading in my Ferrari. I hesitate to sell it outright, for fear of not finding a suitable replacement. The hunt took 3 years. So unless you are in the market for an 04 360 Spider, (gated shifter!!!), yellow, Daytona seats, shields, challange grill, bla bla bla, your perfect gt40 is out of my range

I'd see the left side before you opine. I've never seen a GT40 that was perfectly square (including my own). FWIW, Superformance cars always seem to have the wheels pushed a bit too far out of the body for my personal taste.

Reactions: lgs

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
A comparison of 3/4 profiles. Narrow body cars, but you get the idea. My Superformance is on the bottom obviously.
05-1965 Ford GT40 - RW 3928 & RW 3925-1.jpg
GT40P 2317 3.jpeg

Reactions: lgs

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
Every time I see your car Ron I like it more and more! And as I told you when you ordered it, I don't like green GT40s! It sure does make the Boranni's jump! See you next weekend.

I had it pictured in my mind’s eye, but it exceeded everything I imagined. The car is “Anna Nicole Smith”. Gorgeous, but also wild, crazy, a bit unpredictable and all strung out when you’re driving.

Back