Pace Products Visit

Dear All,

Unfortunately the visit to Pace Products as publicised in the last club magazine will need to be postponed until later in the year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just one of those things, unfortunately.

In the meantime, if you would like to come on this visit, could you please register your interest?

Charles

Never mind Charlie
What about a clay shoot ?
Put some dates together and see ahat interest we can get
Put me down for two providing the dates suit

See if can get DOC John to be the moving target /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

clay shoot. Hmmm, are guest allowed ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If so, can you post me the details please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cheers, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
John.

Come on Charles, is this really the best you can do ? A 2 hour visit to RR in February, and then a clay shoot-sometime !! Look at the social events of the other club, which is going from strength to strength, and you can see why membership numbers are reversing. The huge event laid on for this weekend to the Le Mans classic is what we should be doing, as in the past we have been to Spa, but at the moment it seems like doldrums have set in.

Malcolm

Supporter
Crudely taken from Monty Python.....

"Moan moan moan, is that all you old people can do? If you carry on like that you should have your teeth taken away!"

Anyway, isn't it kind of hypocritical to lay into Charles like that (I confess to Charles being a mate here, so shoot for me defending friends) as I seem to remember during our joint time on the committee you moaning (here we go again) about how hard it was to get members to do club things and now here you are shooting at Charles, who actually has acheived more than many of his predecessors ever did.

Maybe the postponement was outside Charles control?

My suggestion is that if you are dissatisfied with the GTD club, go join the other club, who I am sure will be thrilled to have you as a member. I'll even join the Enthusiasts Club to help vote you onto the committee! (just kidding guys!) Personally I think the GTD club has a tremendous amount to offer owners of all GT40 and GT40 replicas, especially if they wish to be more competitively spirited in their ownership. And the mag is pretty damn good too.

In fact the Enthuisiast Club has a lot to offer too, for those not a member of any club, and between both clubs you should have everything covered whatever your tastes!

LOL
xxx

Back