Parts for sale

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hi guys,
I received the below unsolicited email last week, and thought I'd post it in case any of you might be interested. Don't know the guy or anything about the "stuff"..... just sharing:

You are receiving this mail because brandon [email protected] is sending feedback about the site administrated by you at Vintage Venom - Home of vintage Mustang brake conversions — Vintage Venom - Vintage Mustang Disc Brake Kits.
The message sent was:

Not sure if you have any interest in these or if you know anyone who does but Im selling some historical racing things: 1963 Ford Indy 500 Pushrod Engine (Ideal for anyone who owns a LOW serial # GT40 for a super authentic GT40 restoration) Late-60's Repco-Brabhams Engine 4.2L Ford Indy 4 CAM Carburetors: -Weber Carbs with serial #'s in the mid-late teens -Memini Carbs with serial #'s in low-mid 20s Mag Wheels: 3 very early cast mag wheels. No manufacturers imprints, however one has some scribe marks "Pete Clark" wheels are purple color on the outside only. !8" by 2 are 4.5" wide and 1 is 5.5" wheels were off of "Baby Bowes Special" Indy car Again if you know anyone or if you are interested please let me know these items could be the missing links to a lot of project cars for you or your customers! All the best, Brandon

Back