Photos of my ERA GT

Here goes. I'm going to try to post the images of my car from the ERA website!
index.htm

[ December 15, 2002: Message edited by: Aracer ]

Sorry. It didn't work. I even followed the FAQ directions. Any suggestions or should I just post the link?
blush.gif

You posted an HTML file as an image. If you want the pictures to show up here, then you'll have to link to each of the .jpg's individually. Otherwise post it as a URL rather than an image and people can click to get to it...

Thanks, Steve. OK try:<A HREF="http://www.erareplicas.com/cars/andrea/index.htm" TARGET=_blank>

ERA Customer Cars Andrea</A>

[ December 15, 2002: Message edited by: Aracer ]

Could you possibly email me the options on that car, I am going to send in my order to ERA this week.

Thanks

Rob

G

front.jpg

Here you go Aracer. If you right click the picture and get the properties or link, then you can paste that into the dialog box that pops up when you click the image button. This picture's URL is http://www.erareplicas.com/cars/andrea/front.jpg

ERA does put out a tight, sharp car; NO DOUBT!

[ December 16, 2002: Message edited by: Lynn Larsen ]

Nice looking car.Are those new hood latches optional with ERA ? I like the look
Drop me a line about the motor and how the car handles.

Since there was more than one question about the hood latches:
They are just modified Dzus fasteners. A local race shop made them by welding a tab into the slot. I'm sure ERA could do it; but I don't know what the cost might be.
Thanks for all the positive comments!
smile.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
what is and where did you get that air cleaner? I really like ERA's But I just could'nt fit it in the buget. VERY nice car. Merry Christmas All!!

Re: the air filter... The idea was to "disguise" the Holley to look like Webers from outside. It's been awhile, so I'll have to search my receipts to source the filter. The aluminum base was custom made.

Sure looks like an ITG.
Got mine from TWM when I purchased the throttle bodies. TWM had them custom made by ITG, but they no longer sell them.

13091530-9c09-01660200-.jpg

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
That is one beautiful motor car !!!

Quick question - how did you get the exhaust pipes to exit so low from the rear panel cutout ? I have been struggling to get mine over the gearbox & out of the top of the cutout !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Ron Earp

Admin
Could be the ZF and ERA chassis design has the engine sitting lower in the car than DRB, I don't know. That would be my first guess.

R

Back