Poor Man's e-Bay......

Poor Man\'s e-Bay......

Ok, we all kicked around the idea of a poor mans e-bay for parts on the forum. I'll go out on a limb & give it a shot!

Below, I have listed some extra's from my CAV build. I'll take the best 'reasonable' offer for these parts as of Monday morning, November 15th, and charge fair shipping rates. If any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I am also happy to send pictures if you like, just make sure your e-mail can accept large files. Each picture is +/- 1 meg in size.
Thanks,
Tom

ALL PARTS ARE FROM A CAV GT, some are generic.

--One (K&N style) Valve Cover Breather
--One VDO electronic speed sensor with mounting bracket-For a CAV, but could work on other vehicles
--One Used VDO Water Temp Sending Unit
--One new Smith's Water Temp Sending Unit
--One set (four-4) of the oval front upright washers for a CAV GT. These are rare items.
--One GT40 Car Cover - White Tyvek-A cheapie.

If local to the Dallas area, you can pick thrm up locally. I will be in Houston next week.

Depending on how well this goes, I may post more.

Thanks,
Tom
214-914-2446

Re: Poor Man\'s e-Bay......

It's new in the box... I have not tried to fit it. I did not get one of the nice CAV covers, so instead, the substituted this. I can send you more G2 later tonight... Make/model/size etc. if you like.
Tom

Howard Jones

Supporter

Yes please, get back to me later. If you could send me your phone number via email I could give you a call.

Hi folks,

Bit of an update here...

ALL PARTS ARE FROM A CAV GT, some are generic.

--One (K&N style) Valve Cover Breather

--One VDO electronic speed sensor with mounting bracket-For a CAV, but could work on other vehicles (SOLD-Thanks Mike)

--One Used VDO Water Temp Sending Unit

--One new Smith's Water Temp Sending Unit

--One set (four-4) of the oval front upright washers for a CAV GT. These are rare items. >>>>>(If you have a CAV-MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE ON YOUR CAR)<<<<<

--One GT40 Car Cover - White Tyvek-A cheapie. (SOLD-Thanks Howard)

If local to the Dallas area, you may inspect & pick them up locally.

Call if any questions.

Thanks,
Tom
214-914-2446

Back