Pre 75 Ford 302 block

Mike Pass

Supporter
There is this engine on Ebay. You would have to contact the seller to get the engine code to determine the age of the block.
If you need the code decypher info drop me a message via this forum.
Cheers
Mike

Ed McClements

Supporter
There is this engine on Ebay. You would have to contact the seller to get the engine code to determine the age of the block.
If you need the code decypher info drop me a message via this forum.
Cheers
Mike

Linky no worky...?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I have a damaged 302 Mexico block with main caps if you want it. It would need to be repaired. There is a crack from the water jacket to the outside. Maybe it's not hopeless. Maryland, USA. Free for the asking if it's going into a GT40 or Cobra.

I have a damaged 302 Mexico block with main caps if you want it. It would need to be repaired. There is a crack from the water jacket to the outside. Maybe it's not hopeless. Maryland, USA. Free for the asking if it's going into a GT40 or Cobra.

I’d love to put dibs on the mains caps please if you don’t want them?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
As long as you're going to put them into an engine and run it, I'll give them to you. I don't want to give them away to someone who then puts them on eBay or something similar.

As long as you're going to put them into an engine and run it, I'll give them to you. I don't want to give them away to someone who then puts them on eBay or something similar.

Hugely appreciated :) very kind of you!

Indeed they’ll be going in to an engine, am not one of those scumbags like that. I just need to decide on who in the Land of the Free will be building the engine for me! (And assuming they’ll have no problems using the caps!)

Back