PROGRESS REPORT ROARING FORTIES, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

John B

Temp Selling Pass
OH MY GOD!!! What the heck does that mean? Everybody went home for 3 weeks? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING....TELL ME THAT IS A JOKE! PLEASE! IF NOT, Robert just pissed off alot of RF owners. AGAIN!

oliver

The poet
The pain in the A@$

Happy Holidays

My poem turned out to be true!!! I thought I was the Grinch! It turned out RF is the Grince that spoiled XMASS....AHHHH the interest Rf is getting on all those deposits must be nice! Heck! If I was earning interest on all that moola, I would string it along for another year. Heck! take 6 month off guys you deserve it! Infact, take a year! Why not! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoke.gif

OLIVER

Oliver,
Nice to see you are appreciating different cultures. Everybody has different prescribed holiday periods throughout the world, I mean I don't grumble that you have Independence Day on the 4th July - even though I do think its nice of you all in the US to annually celebrate my last day of freedom before I got married on the 5th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

Brett /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Yes! The 4th is 1 day not 3 weeks! You can thank Cristopher Columbus and you Wife for you captivity! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

The two UK bound Kits are now ready and will be shipped out today. Here are a few photos...

Hersh:)

Attachments

• 70632-DSC03377.JPG
    70632-DSC03377.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 352
Cheers Hersh, I know CHris and Hue will apreciate the update.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

you bet I'm pleased to hear that my car #118 is heading into its container today and will be heading towards devon.my gear box is also ready .The pictures look incredible so really looking forward to the build just got to decide on EFI. or carb
Thanks to all in S.A. merry christmas
Huw

Merry Christmas guys. I'm glad that they were able to get them out. Dispite what some may think Those fellows in S. Africa RF are working hard to get the cars out. They are now on a roll and hopefully it will stay that way.
I also want to thank all my customers that have e mailed me with kind words and understanding about the delays.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The pictures look great - it would appear that the guys in SA have done a terrific job.

I await delivery of kit #119 in mid January with eager anticipation so that I can get started on the road to GT40 ownership at last.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE, especially Robert and his boys in SA.

Chris

The two UK GT's are loaded and the ship has left the dock.
The cars look great. Here are a few photos of the loading process.

Attachments

• 70830-DSC03407.JPG
    70830-DSC03407.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 323
And last but never least ...some of the hardest working folks there is. The crew at RF South Africa. Happy Holidays to all of you !

Attachments

• 70847-DSC03417.JPG
    70847-DSC03417.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 324

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Does RF offer an option to upgrade to round wheels? I'd like the ones shown higher in the thread instead of those square ones...

Happy Holidays!

Chris

Back