Razor Delivery

My Razor was delivered Tuesday as scheduled. I was so excited I only remembered to take a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• Razor 2.jpg
    Razor 2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 410
  • Razor 4.jpg
    Razor 4.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 395
  • Razor 5.jpg
    Razor 5.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Razor 6.jpg
    Razor 6.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 471
I thought I would also share a couple of pictures of the engine I was putting in. It is a 4G63, with new internals.

Attachments

• 4G63 1.jpg
    4G63 1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 4G63 3.jpg
    4G63 3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 403
  • 4G63 4.jpg
    4G63 4.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 4G63 6.jpg
    4G63 6.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 355
What is the wheel/tyre combo?

JR

The wheels are Forgestar F-14's in gloss black (Fran hooked me up) and look perfect for the car. The wheels are Michelin PS2's in 245/35/18's for the front and 315/30/18's for the rear.

The big tires on the back look sick, but I may be a little prejudice.

Ron

These are probably the best pictures I took of the wheels & tires, which aren't the best.

Ron

Attachments

• Razor 4.jpg
    Razor 4.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 337
  • Razor 6.jpg
    Razor 6.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 316

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I like the look!

Are you going to make yours street legal?

Does the kit include everything you'll need to do that?

I had a '99 Eclipse, but it wasn't the turbo motor so it wasn't the 4G63. Even so, it scooted quite nicely, so with practically no weight and the turbo yours ought to be crazy fast.

That engine bay looks big enough to support the V-TEC V-6/auto trans combo out of my Honda Accord....hmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Doug

Ron,

Can you give us an update on your build. I am also interested in how you spec'd your build from Fran.

Thanks

Kevin,

I went with the full kit, with the only real options added were,

1. The double-adjustable coil-overs.
2. Double radiators.
3. Bigger wheels.
4. Digi-Dash.
5. Billet suspension arms.

This added a bit to the price, but not to a point I couldn't justify it (I seem to be able to justify quite alot on this car).

I'll try and take some pictues this weekend and post. Waiting on the gas tank to work on the plumbing.

Ron

Ron, cannot wait for pictures, please check our PMs.

Everyone else - I am trying to do some diligence on registering a Razor in Tennessee. Does anyone know what documents Superlite provides with the frame (MSO, Bill of sale, invoice, other)?

Thus far calls to the county office resulted in no one knowing anything. My call to the state has not yet been returned.

Back