RCR New Shop Location

Fran, what's your prospective move date and please notify us with the new address. I'll be shipping tires to you and Gbox my Transaxle.... in the next 4-5 weeks-give or take.

Thx, Mike

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The new building is only two miles South of our current location....and still on Groesbeck Highway...

We take possesion on June 1st and we will be staging the move.
Production will not be interupted for any length of time as we will be running both buildings during the move.

Hoping for a smooth transition and planning ahead to make it as simple and painless...(who am I kidding) as possible

What's the difference between square footage? Do you have any pics of the new shop?

Btw, congrats on "going bigger"!

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Fran -

Congratulations on the move! I'm glad to see that you've found a place that will work better for you - more than double the area should certainly help....for now ;-)

Regards,
Dave L

thats a big step up :)
also more responsibility's I guess...hope all goes well and many nice cars may follow.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Not really any more responsibilty...
We have needed to move for the last two years and the timing is better now...
We are all looking forward to having some breathing room

Chuck

Supporter
Two miles south of current location? That is great. Won't take me as long to drive to your shop when the D Type is ready for prime time.

28 thousand square feet! That will do a lot toward giving the workers more amenities.

Like a lunch room, with chefs cooking on premises,
a break room, with 80 inch flat screens and terabit Internet access,
an excercise room with all the different kinds of weight machines, a 1/4 mile track, and personal trainers and massage therapists available 24/7,
bathrooms, and lockers and showers,
and a jacuzzi,
and the basketball court . . .

Fran, you are the best employer on the south end of Groesbeck Highway! :)

Congratulations on the move....it is good to see that your business and a Michigan business is doing well and the need to expand.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Its a long story...

We are still not moved in yet but refurb work on the new building is well under way...

I have had to lease another building for our current overflow storage...luckily its close by the new shop so its really just a staging facility at present.

The new shop is approx
30,000 with a two acre fenced newly paved parking lot....large enough for a quick blast in the Nemesis...

I have some fun things to be displayed and also want to make visiting the shop a great experience for all our customers.....stuff like a large slotcar track will make it fun too...

Last edited:
Sounds good, when do you think you'll be in? I'd rather visit you in your new place but if that's going to be a while I'll pop over to your current place.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
No Idea...should have been June/July...but we are hoping to start moving in within the next month.
The new facility is only two miles from our current shop...still on Groesbeck Highway

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Tom,

the 37575 address is still good and will be for a while longer, as we will need to run both facilities during the transition.

Back