RCR40 – Build #20 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
RCR40 – Build #20 for sale

I'm selling my RCR40 – I decided that I just don't have the time to complete it. It is brand new with a 392 ci stroked Ford Race engine (approx 430 HP) and a ZF 25 transaxle. It includes virtually everything you need to complete the car including bell housing, clutch, high output starter, etc. - all still in the crates. The ZF 25/2 transaxle was specially built and inverted for use in the RCR40. The car is set up for LH driving and has a roll cage! It has BF Goodrich P295/50R-15 tires on the rear and P205/60R-15 on front. It comes from RCR as a roller.

This is the Race Car Replica Deluxe Plus kit with a roll cage added - follow the below link to the RCR site for a list all the features and parts that come with the Deluxe Plus RCR40. The RCR40 has an aluminum monocoque body – definitely state-of-the-art and highly rated. The fiberglass is superb.

http://www.race-car-replicas.com/RCR-40DELUXEKIT.html

The car is located in Rockville, Md just outside of Wash, D.C.

I've got about $69K tied up in parts.

Please contact me at [email protected] for pictures - I tried to post them here but they exceed the attachment file size.

John

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi John,

size on the forum is limited to 640x480, just reduce them in size and you'll have no trouble.

Ron

Bill Kearley

Supporter
Hi there, I am very interested in your car. I live in Canada and this presents a problem unless the car is parted out to meet Transport Canada's crazy requirements. I have to build this car in the eyes of Transport Canada from scratch. Perhaps we could work something out. My email address in [email protected]. Please send photos and any information you can. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bill Kearley.
Kitimat, BC Canada.
250 632 5566

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back