Replicas of Gurney-Westlake Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

I have a new batch of 10 sets of covers available on a first come first served basis, Payment by Paypal preferred.

regards

Chris.

Frank,

You posted this back on 11-17-06:

Inlet manifolds for SBF for angled webers, as the Gurney Weslake, now available in UK<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Since I am a computer genius in progress, and have visited your web site unable to find any information regarding this manifold, I was hoping you could chime in with additional information and maybe availability and price?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.:pepper:

Chris,

Sorry......I was in a hurry to get going this morning. I shut the computer off, and came back later to see I made the mistake, and unable to correct my mistake....opps!

So, I appreciate you helping me out with the info......and pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Hi Gary

your welcome, in addition John Wisher also makes the alloy replica uprights hubs and spinners.

regards
Chris.

Sample photo

Attachments

• welake4.jpg
    welake4.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 737

Chuck

Supporter
June 6, 2007

Chris:

I am one of Fran Hall's GT 40 customers. I understand you are supplying valve covers to Fran. Anything that can be done to expedite the shipment of the covers to RCR would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chuck

Hi Guys
Two sets posted to Mr Charles Schmidt and Mr Michael Gelb today,
only 8 sets left.
Will be quite some time before we make any more

Regards

Chris.

Picture of Chris are covers mounted on my car.
For those who are wondering if it is worthwhile I give you a good advise:
dont hesitate, take the ones available, its simply unique!
Fred

Hi Fred

You have a good looking car there Fred thanks to you and the other guys for the photo used, it would be nice for any of you guys with the Weslake valve covers on your engines to post photos here to show them off.

regards

Chris.

Hi Mark

Thanks for your order please send me your full shipping Address.

Regards

Chris.
PS:- I have 5 sets left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back