Sad news... Marg Christopher.

It is with great sorrow that I make this post to inform you of the sad loss of Ray Christopher's wife Marg last week.

Marg had been battling with Cancer for some time but sadly lost the fight late on Wednesday night.

The funeral will be held at Poole Crematorium on Thursday November 5th at 12:00 noon and for those wishing to attend, Ray has requested 'no black ties please' as he wishes this to be a celebration for Marg.

I'm sure condolence messages would be welcomed here too.

------------------------------

Rest In Peace Marg, our thoughts are with Ray, family and friends...

Keith

Never met Marg or Ray but the passing away of a close one is always hard to bear.

Condolences Ray & family...

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
My thoughts are with you, Ray. I know what you are going through. Best wishes and condolences from Nadine and I.

Ray has asked me to post a thankyou here for your kind thoughts and wishes at this most difficult of times. He and family have received many cards and emails from friends worldwide in addition to the posts above and it has been very much appreciated.

The service today was a moving and fitting celebration for Marg and was very much a bright reflection of her life with an enlightening eulogy given by close family friend Mike.

RIP Marg....

Back